Become a WA Writers’ Fund donor
What you achieve for writers:
- The delivery of essential resources and ongoing professional development programs.
- The building of new networks to publish and distribute work on local, national and international stages.
- Commissioned writing opportunities across all platforms.
- The development of international residencies and fellowships.
- Subsidised travel to interstate and international festivals and events.
- The development of new major book awards.
You will share in:
- Unique travel experiences. You’ll be invited to join other WA Writers’ Fund donors to visit select regions and enjoy curated, guided cultural encounters.
- Meet the author events. Get to know writers over shared meals and conversation – go beyond the public book signing.
- Getting connected. Meet authors, speakers and fellow donors at …
- Literature Live Around the World
- Quantum Words Perth Festival
- Love to Read Local Week events
- Ubud Writers & Readers Festival Perth
- All other Writing WA festivals, events, launches and wherever book lovers meet.
- Follow careers. Stay informed about the writers you support through the WA Writers’ Fund.
- Be informed. Receive monthly updates about industry events, announcements and the many ways in which your donation is making a difference.
Plus you will:
- Have the opportunity to pre-purchase/reserve signed books.
- Enjoy Premier reserve seating at free festival events.
- Access to Early-bird booking alert for ticketed festival events.
- Subscribe to our fortnightly ‘Love to Read Local’ newsletter featuring new book reviews, member profiles and more.
- Have the opportunity to contribute a ‘Donor Book Review’ on our ‘Love to Read Local’ website.